Fanta Soda...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by EKC Farms in the desert, Dec 7, 2011.

1. EKC Farms in the desert

EKC Farms in the desert Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2011
    New River, AZ
    Growing up I never really drank soda (or pop). I was allowed to have it, but never really did except when I went to a fast food place. Well when I joined the Military and went overseas to Saudi Arabia for my first deployment, they had Fanta there in the chow hall. We were allowed to take a few with us out to post to get us thru the day. I was all about the Orange flavored one. Over the years I will occasionaly I will get either an Orange Fanta or a Coke when I stop at a store. A few weeks ago Safeway had Fanta on sale so I grabbed a few Oranges ones as well as Toronja ones (Grapefruit) ones. And I must admit...I am all about the grapefruit. At first my DH said I was nasty for wanting Toronja soda, but quickly said it would probably be good mixes with vodka. I think he forget they were in the room because he hasn't had one yet. Does any one else really like Fanta sodas? Grapefruit flavored soda?

2. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    I like Fresca diet soda and it is grapefruit. It is a nice change from cola...

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I don't do fantas, although my DH likes orange fantas from time to time. On very rare occasions I will get a craving for Fresca, which is a grapefruit flavored soda, but mostly I no longer drink sodas at all.

4. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    I LOVE Fanta.

5. DuckLady

DuckLady Previously DuckLady! Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I used to love the Fanta Red Cream Soda when I was a kid. Haven't seen it in years.

6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    My kids love Fanta orange soda. My oldest mixes it with coke and it tastes pretty much like the german soda "mezzo Mix".

7. Evelle

Evelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    North Idaho
    oh i love love love squrt... never knew fanta made a grapefruit soda.. i aways thought it was just strawberry, grape, and orange [​IMG]

8. twentynine

twentynine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Tabs in the bottle!

9. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

I love orange Fanta. [​IMG] It stains your mouth, but it's so worth it. [​IMG]

10. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:You so need to go to Epcot center. the one place near the entrance has soda from around the world that you can sample all you want for free. I learned that italian soda is blech and japanese cucumber soda isnt that much better either.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by