Fanta Soda...

EKC Farms in the desert

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 21, 2011
New River, AZ
Growing up I never really drank soda (or pop). I was allowed to have it, but never really did except when I went to a fast food place. Well when I joined the Military and went overseas to Saudi Arabia for my first deployment, they had Fanta there in the chow hall. We were allowed to take a few with us out to post to get us thru the day. I was all about the Orange flavored one. Over the years I will occasionaly I will get either an Orange Fanta or a Coke when I stop at a store. A few weeks ago Safeway had Fanta on sale so I grabbed a few Oranges ones as well as Toronja ones (Grapefruit) ones. And I must admit...I am all about the grapefruit. At first my DH said I was nasty for wanting Toronja soda, but quickly said it would probably be good mixes with vodka. I think he forget they were in the room because he hasn't had one yet. Does any one else really like Fanta sodas? Grapefruit flavored soda?

I don't do fantas, although my DH likes orange fantas from time to time. On very rare occasions I will get a craving for Fresca, which is a grapefruit flavored soda, but mostly I no longer drink sodas at all.

oh i love love love squrt... never knew fanta made a grapefruit soda.. i aways thought it was just strawberry, grape, and orange
hide.gif

Quote:
You so need to go to Epcot center. the one place near the entrance has soda from around the world that you can sample all you want for free. I learned that italian soda is blech and japanese cucumber soda isnt that much better either.

Back
Top Bottom