Fantastic customer service - Verizon saved me $200+

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JennsPeeps, Feb 20, 2009.

1. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    A great big shout out to the Verizon customer service rep who just soothed my nerves and saved me over $200!!

DBF is starting an electric car company - www.poweredbydc.com - and has been using our shared minutes like mad. I got a text today from Verizon that we're on track to go over our minutes. So I checked the minutes.

DBF had used over 500 minutes beyond our 700 min plan!! At $0.45/min over, that's nearly $250.
    Me: [​IMG]

I called Verizon and threw myself on their mercy. The CS rep was really helpful and suggested that we retroactively move our plan up to 1400 mins for the month of Feb, which is just $20. At the end of the billing cycle our plan will automatically go back down to the previous level.

Thank goodness I called.

Thank you, Verizon CS lady! [​IMG] You made my weekend. [​IMG]

2. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Jenn I use them for my wireless too and they have always been helpful, even when I needed to cut BACK the minutes in the middle of my contract. Not all of their reps have both oars in the water, but I can usually get to one that will help me. I have had them for 10 years now.

4. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Oh yeah, you can change your plan MONTHLY without extending the contract. It's great. i've been with them since 2003 and even dropped my land line a couple of years ago.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Us too Jenn!!! I love being with them. They have never cut off my phone even when we were late because of finance issues.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by