Farewell my friend's!!!

Pics
Sorry for your loss @Crestcrazy , if you ever want to talk don’t be afraid to ask me. I’ll pray tonight for you.

I prayed for you. I hope you feel better. :hugs

As said by many good people here. I'm so sorry for you and your families loss and their deep concerns on their health.

This latest disease has pushed many urgent health situations onto the back burner it's so devastatingly sad. Please have the strength to hold on tight, there are people here you can lean on, don't lose hope. I'm in the queue saying this, please come into a pm if you need to share. I may not have answers but I'm here for you. :hugs

I'll be praying for you and your family, @Crestcrazy !
Thank you all so much :hugs :hugs

Ok you guys...I, once again, have to leave for a month. March, to be specific. I will miss you all so super duper much!!!!!! I'm sad to be leaving but I'm sure it's for the best, me and my mom are going to be taking this break together.
So... See y'all!!!!! I love ya guys!!!! :hugs :hugs
that is all right, crestcrazy! we'll miss you, but I'm sure it will help :hugs
see you later! 😁

Ok you guys...I, once again, have to leave for a month. March, to be specific. I will miss you all so super duper much!!!!!! I'm sad to be leaving but I'm sure it's for the best, me and my mom are going to be taking this break together.
So... See y'all!!!!! I love ya guys!!!! :hugs :hugs
See you later!

Back
Top Bottom