Farm Innovators 4250 Pro Series Temp problems

Knighstar679

Crowing
Jun 12, 2018
Seneca Falls, NY
I have been using the Farm innovations listed above. I have put in two temp gauges now and have noticed that there are some wildly different temps between the edges and the center. I have currently lost several dozen eggs in this incubator by this point. I just recalibrated my gauges the other night and reset them in the incubator. I am getting temps between 101 Set just center, and 96.9 on the outer edge of the eggs.

This is a forced air incubator so I didn't think the temps would vary so wildly. Any suggestions to try and help with the evening out of temps or suggestions on how to get manage this issue?

Have you already seen this thread? It may be helpful.

I don't use this particular model of incubator, but I once had a Little Giant 9300 that I envisioned using as a hatcher - the wide temperature fluctuations made that unfeasible. I ended up replacing it with a more reliable incubator that wasn't all that much more expensive and saved me a lot of grief. 😕

Last edited:
Have you already seen this thread? It may be helpful.

I don't use this particular model of incubator, but I once had a Little Giant 9300 that I envisioned using as a hatcher - the wide temperature fluctuations made that unfeasible. I ended up replacing it with a more reliable incubator that wasn't all that much more expensive and saved me a lot of grief. 😕
Which thread are you referring to as no link posted. I did look at several threads but haven't seen one with this specific thing mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom