Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

All these great photos! Here's some of pups.

My girl Boone [green] and her brother Ranger [red].

Ranger is scouting.

Boone and her puppy eyes.

Brother and Sister.

Siblings. Ranger and Boone came from the same litter.

Honkey Wonkey Donkey decides to be quiet.................... for once!

But noooooooo he can't let the silence last for long................... He stretches his neck out, ready to blow someone's eardrums out with his rock-band throat music.

And................

I just got my new website up if any of you are interested! Plus its a new site so feel free to give some criticism.

http://bpricephotography.pixpawebsites.com/

Thanks always nice to hear from fellow photographers!

-Brittany =]
In my dead honest opinion.
You have some really, really nice shots there! I love the quality of the pictures. They're nice and clear, colors are great. There were some that were a little fuzzy or not fully focused. I think the Senior/Family/Children category was by far your best. That's what you're good at.
There was couple of pictures in the pet portraits you had turned B&W. Smart move. The backgrounds would have been much too busy in a colored picture and would have taken away from the subject itself.
Your bio on your website is great. Very honest and personal. Glad you found your talent shooting your sister! Keep going! I don't do well with people. lol I prefer animals and nature. Small details etc.
thumbsup.gif

Used grey electrical conduit for better sun resistance - and it's less expensive than the white at Lowe's.

Pipes are cut

Partially assembled.

Happier chickens. Now they can get a little bit closer to the free range life in my backyard. Tractor just glides from spot to spot over the grass. Then they go back to their sand run and coop.

I don't know if you intended to make it look like a planet all it's own, or if it was just a happy accident, but if you think about the photo in those terms, it triples in awesomeness.

Thank you as well! You should have warned me about the mischief of goats! ;)

lol....that pic was all an accident, I was just shooting while driving....
big_smile.png
. I didn't mean to get the passenger door of the loner truck I was in...
big_smile.png
...or make it look like I was looking down on the earth...
big_smile.png
. ...or even take it....
big_smile.png
. ..it's just a pic.

Hey, aoxa...before you gets goats, you should know....goats are...shall I say...very curious....yeah, ery curious....
tongue.png
. There...
tongue.png

3 Acres I LOVE your sense of humor - keep it coming. Yes, the guy in Jack the Giant Slayer is Nicholas Hoult (aka Jack, aka R aka Gorgeous) who sad to say (according to gossip mags) is back with old girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence. Pul-lease rent "Warm Bodies," you don't have to tell your friends - just see if for me, and let me know what you think. I promise not to tell anyone if you see it, it's really a chick flick for guys. No joke. I love your new bull, the photo of him on the trailer is gorgeous - he has a very soft look - not ferocious at all. I'm sorry I made an early judgement about the older photo ("Is that his happy look,") - to hear he is kinda shy, does it. That always gets me.

I'll rent it for sure! ...and get back with you! I don't leave the place enough to make friends...
big_smile.png
. I'll rent it, watch it and tell the world I did....let's just not tell anyone if it makes me cry...
tongue.png
lau.gif
. I watched Pitch Perfect the other day and really like it...lol. ...and have watched it a half a dozen more times...
big_smile.png
. Don't worry about your earlier judgement on the bull! He is great to be around and is getting real tame, but looks like he would be mean sometimes! Disclamier----Shoudn't make pets of bulls...but I always do....
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom