Farmville 2 on Facebook

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Year of the Rooster, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Has anyone else started playing it? If not, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO!!! especially if you played the first one. Ya know why? Because they don't just have the plain old brown, black, or white chickens... they have actual BREEDS of chickens!!! Yes, you heard me, BREEDS OF CHICKENS. Ameraucanas, Rhode Island Reds, Polish, and now Speckled Sussex! Of course they have other breeds of animals too for horses, cows, sheep, goats, and even rabbits.

My only complaint is that the chicks needs baby bottles to grow... Feeding chicks by bottle? Yea that's realistic haha.

2. miss heny

miss heny Genetic Expert in learning Premium Member

i got the real thing [​IMG] and also i dont have a FB [​IMG]

3. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Well aren't you just lucky [​IMG]

4. miss heny

XD but i also got he hardships of a real farm, feeding, worrying about her chickies becoming a chicken nugget for a coyote

5. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Meh, that's just an occupational hazard haha. Farmville is my replacement until I'm home from school (college tends to get in the way some times). Then I can see my chooks [​IMG]

6. miss heny

eh, me chooks 9well some any way) could be put in a cage in kept in a dorm, but i am not gonna do college, eh, dunno yet, i wanna do a trade, not just get a degree in arts (sorry, not useful, fun yes, useful no)

7. miss heny

i am not British, Scottish, Irish or Australian (SP) but i do use some of their word IE torch, chooks that sort of stuff

8. TallChickMagnet

TallChickMagnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2012
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    I play both Farmville and Farmville 2 almost everyday...and I have the real thing, ...I'm hooked...[​IMG]

9. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Neither am I but I still like the term "chooks".

10. CayugaLover

CayugaLover The Duck Whisperer

i've never played FarmVille but it sounds interesting

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by