FarmVille on Facebook will you be my friend? LOL

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by k2chickens, Dec 27, 2009.

1. k2chickens

k2chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    long story short i hate facebook...HATE IT! But my girlfriend showed me how i could raise a chicken farm on this thing called farmville. She said i need alot of facebook friends to play it so i can save up coins to buy a chicken coop and other chickens. Problem is i only want to play farmville. I would ask my current friends to join my facebook but i don't want people "chatting me up" on my wall. To me, all facebook does is start problems and cause drama, and that's the last thing i want and or need right now. I would only use this account for farmville'ing and possibly business once i get my show chicken business/breeding program off the ground this upcoming spring. I have yet to make a facebook, but if i find enough BYC'ers that play farmville, then i would love to start! so i guess if you listed your email i suppose i could find you and ask you if i could join your face book! but PROMISE only to interact through farmville, remember...i HATE facebook lol.

2. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    sorry i do farmtown.. not farmville

3. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    That game is addictive!!

4. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I play farmville but if you are really that dead set against facebook and hate it that much I recommend you don't do it.

5. chickenpea

chickenpea Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2007
    southern md
    find the 12 page thread thats on here somewhere

6. k2chickens

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    Quote:really? and what is farmtown??

7. faykokoWV

faykokoWV Mrs Fancy Plants

Nov 4, 2008
    Cross Lanes, WV
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=256960

here
    a thread with a bunch of us, be sure to add me faykoko @ att . net Squish that together and you'll find me.

create an email account for yourself just for facebook at yahoo and you can sign up for facebook under Jane Doe or John Doe or any other bogus name you want, then ask all of us to be your friends and neighbors.

Problem with the chicken coop is you can only get one and only fill it with 20 chickens.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  8. k2chickens

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    Quote:can i have multiple chicken coop's??

9. smileyfacecat

smileyfacecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2009
    Wrentham, MA
    Quote:There used to be a cheat, but Farmville just 'revamped' and it now longer works. [​IMG] Cheat->

10. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:can i have multiple chicken coop's??

Not at the moment but there is a "support" group who are trying to put pressure on FV to allow multiple coops hope it works....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by