FarmVille on Facebook will you be my friend? LOL

k2chickens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
New Castle, Indiana
long story short i hate facebook...HATE IT! But my girlfriend showed me how i could raise a chicken farm on this thing called farmville. She said i need alot of facebook friends to play it so i can save up coins to buy a chicken coop and other chickens. Problem is i only want to play farmville. I would ask my current friends to join my facebook but i don't want people "chatting me up" on my wall. To me, all facebook does is start problems and cause drama, and that's the last thing i want and or need right now. I would only use this account for farmville'ing and possibly business once i get my show chicken business/breeding program off the ground this upcoming spring. I have yet to make a facebook, but if i find enough BYC'ers that play farmville, then i would love to start! so i guess if you listed your email i suppose i could find you and ask you if i could join your face book! but PROMISE only to interact through farmville, remember...i HATE facebook lol.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=256960

here
a thread with a bunch of us, be sure to add me faykoko @ att . net Squish that together and you'll find me.

create an email account for yourself just for facebook at yahoo and you can sign up for facebook under Jane Doe or John Doe or any other bogus name you want, then ask all of us to be your friends and neighbors.

Problem with the chicken coop is you can only get one and only fill it with 20 chickens.

Last edited:
Quote:
There used to be a cheat, but Farmville just 'revamped' and it now longer works.
hit.gif
Cheat->

Quote:
can i have multiple chicken coop's??

Not at the moment but there is a "support" group who are trying to put pressure on FV to allow multiple coops hope it works....

Back
Top Bottom