Fast Processing With The Chicken Plucker - No Shipping(pickup Only!)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jobele, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Jobele

Jobele Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2011
    Texas
    This is the very sought after chicken plucker! These sell for $1000.00 - $1500.00 Brand New. So you will be saving a bundle by buying this one used!
    It has a 17hp Grizzly motor in it that will turn 1700 RPM's. You need this to make quick work of defeathering the chicken while processing. It also has a chute on the side
    to keep the water and feathers directed away from you and the ground below! Trust me.......that's worth a fortune!

It has lots of rubber fingers on the inside in all of the strategic positions to make defeathering quick and easy.....it only takes a few seconds to complete the job. This unit also has a stand to keep it upright and secure while you work.

The dates on the pictures are wrong.....it was set wrong on my camera and I didn't realize it until after I had taken the pictures. Didn't want to have to take the pictures
    over, so I'm just leaving it like it is! This unit is only about 9 months old!

VERY WELL MADE UNIT AND WORTH THE DISCOUNTED PRICE WE ARE ASKING......$450.00 RUNS LIKE NEW!

This would make a fantastic Christmas gift for the chicken hobbyist. You always have to process when raising chickens....there are always too many roosters.
    Process them and put them in your freezer.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - NO SHIPPING!

AUSTIN, TX AREA

Call (512) 355-1615 ask for John

Side View (showing the chute and stand):
    [​IMG]

Inside Plucker (showing all the fingers)

[​IMG]

Another side view that shows the whole Plucker:

[​IMG]

2. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Lets see, how long would it take me to drive to Texas....

3. Jobele

Jobele Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2011
    Texas
    Quote:HaHa......I know...right? I wish I could ship.....but this baby is heavy and built to last! It is really a GOOD deal.....works like a dream!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by