Fastest way to get a HovaBator 1588/Genesis?

Crunchie

Brook Valley Farm
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
Maryland
I know, I know, another Genesis thread!!
lol.png
Sorry guys...I have read through all of the other threads but I didn't find where this question had been answered directly...

So...I think my hubby might be in a giving mood and is possibly going to buy me another incubator.
love.gif
While I really need a Sportsman or Sportsman-type set up, that is just not in the budget right now. So, I think I'm just going to get another styrofoam incubator for the time being--I considered a Brower, but the Top Hatch only holds half as many eggs as the styro-bators. It's just not big enough. As far as styrofoam incubators go, there seems to be no question that the Genesis/1588 is the way to go.

I have some eggs coming next week, and I'd like to have another incubator by then to start this new batch out in. Those of you who have ordered them, where have you ordered them from and how long did it take to get to you? I've searched the threads and it seems like it's a good idea to buy it directly from GQF, but how fast are they to ship?

Thanks!

See, that's what I was thinking...that the manufacturer would take a bit of time...so in that regard, Cutler sounds good!! But then I lose the "perks" to ordering direct from GQF (I heard that they were good as far as customer service/repairs/parts, etc. went--you probably wouldn't get that with someone just distributing their products).

Oh, the dilemma!
lol.png

I ordered mine from Cutler and when there was a problem once Cutler put me in touch with GQF and they were very nice to deal with even tho I hadn't bought directly from them.

Quote:
That is good to know! I guess it make sense, it's still GQF's product no matter who you buy it from. But it is good to hear someone's personal experience.

I got mine through Double R and it took over a week to get here. Follow the advice Miss Prissy keeps giving, call GQF and order one. She says they have great customer service, i'll bet you could talk to them about shipping it two or three day for a fee.
smile.png

I just went to Cutler's and they don't have the 1588 listed? Maybe it's not on their web site and you have to call...

I'm going to check out GQF a bit more, see what my shipping options are.

it's on their website...at least it was...you have to go to the 3rd page to find it.

I just went and checked...it's still there....on the last page under foam incubators.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom