1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Fatal Error - Profile

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by aoxa, Oct 10, 2013.

1. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

I get this error when I click my profile maybe every other time I click it. Refresh and it works. Not sure what's going on. Not a big deal, but it's happening on my Mac - using Safari and on my PC using Google Chrome.

Quote: [​IMG]
    screenshot

2. ChickenLover200

ChickenLover200 Overrun With Chickens

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    I also use Google chrome and it keeps doing this... I refresh the page and its fine... I'd like to know what is going on...

3. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    I got the same error earlier today. I back paged and tried again and there was no problem. Also on a Mac + Safari.

4. ChickenLover200

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    I wasn't on a Mac safari though... it happens on every computer I use...

5. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Odd. I have never seen that, and I go in my profile every day at least once because I check threads where I've posted. Just tried it now, no problem. Windows, FF. Actually, a couple of problems I've had here for weeks have corrected themselves recently.

6. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    I've just clicked on my profile tab and got the same fatal error message again. [​IMG]

7. aoxa

I go to my profile after every post I make just to see if I get any replies. I will do it a few times and tell you how often I get the error:

1: okay
    2: error
    3: okay
    4: okay
    5: okay
    6: okay
    7: okay

8. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    I've tried a dozen more times and not had a problem. It must not be happening a whole lot or there would be a lot more posts here. [​IMG]

9. ChickenLover200

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    I was going to make my own thread to ask about this but found this one...b

10. aoxa

I figure it just must not a big deal to some.. Because it clears when refreshed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by