Fattie cut her hair~ your thoughts please. :)

Quote:
th.gif
Maaaan, or, Guuuuuurl, ((
tongue.png
)) how do you take care of it?!?

LOL I used to have this awful bowl cut,
the moment my parents relinquished the control of my life to me-
That bowl cut was brutally murdered
roll.png

I like it Fattie! I do have to agree that I would take about another inch off, if it was me. I either go past the shoulder or around the chin line with mine. I for some reason can not have my hair setting on my shoulders, it drives me insane
hu.gif
I did have waist length hair and decided once again to perm it, and ended up once again cutting it all off! I do it every time. Now, it's in a medium length shag.

I really love my bobs though.

Did you cut it yourself? I thought about trying, but figured I would end up with a burr by the time I was done, and my uncle had to fix it, LOL.

Looks good Stephanie!

I have to agree w/ magicpigeon on the long hair! I haven't had mine cut since I as around 2-3 y/o. Since they I've trimed a few inches off every year, but I haven't and will not trim it ever again. I can easily sit on my hair now. I love to see girls with long hair, however most everyone I know have short hair..which is fine. I'm used to being the "odd ball"..but I can tell you one thing. For all your girls trying to yourself a husband..long hair atracts them like flys.
wink.png

~Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Looks good Stephanie!

I have to agree w/ magicpigeon on the long hair! I haven't had mine cut since I as around 2-3 y/o. Since they I've trimed a few inches off every year, but I haven't and will not trim it ever again. I can easily sit on my hair now. I love to see girls with long hair, however most everyone I know have short hair..which is fine. I'm used to being the "odd ball"..but I can tell you one thing. For all your girls trying to yourself a husband..long hair atracts them like flys.
wink.png

~Aspen

Tell it, preacher!
gig.gif

On second thoughts, that's probably just you though. Magic just got dumped
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom