Faverolles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by beeball2, Feb 4, 2009.

1. beeball2

beeball2 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 6, 2007
    Watkins Glen, New York
    Hi. I have lovely salmon faverolles bantam show quality eggs available. Later in the spring I will have started birds as well. We are NPIP and hatchery inspected. Hatchery consists of my Sportsman inc. in our laundry room! Our birds have done well in shows including reserve featherleg. I have raised them for 6 years and the first birds were from top stock. Please check out my website at www.loonbit.com/ Photos of my birds, question and answers and prices etc. are there. If you have some questions regarding raising favs I'll try and help. I am not an expert but I can help you with what worked for me. I have owned chickens all of my 60 years. (Kills me to say that!) I was a vet tech and try to raise my birds using biosecurity practices. I have a horse, two schips, a scotty and an aussie. How is that for a combination? We live in upstate NY's lovely Finger Lakes region.

ginny

2. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    [​IMG]

I just wanted to post to say that I went to your web site, and your birds are gorgeous! I love the Favs. One day when I have more space, I'd like to have some...but right now I really need to stick to the breeds I'm working with. The hubby can barely tolerate the number of chickens around here as it is... [​IMG]

3. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I so need to build a coop!

4. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    i just ordered some eggs!

Weeeeeeee!

[​IMG]