Favorite chickin?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Justino, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2007
  2. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    [​IMG]
    ROCKY.........MY BARRED ROCK ROO(that is in chicken heaven) Was the friendliest Roo we ever hade. He and Buff (our buff Orp roo) grew up from chicks together and both were nice but, ROCKY would sleep on your lap, follow you around the yard and just hang out with you were ever you happened to be.

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

He's beautiful, Jeff! Love my BRs. My own sweet Hawkeye is my favorite around here. He's missing part of his comb and one of his wattles is thickened, drawn up and wrinkled with scar tissue (bad former life), but he's so special to us here. I love all my girls and it would be hard to pick a favorite among them (well, maybe Lexie...no Sunny..no Charlotte...)
    but Hawkeye will always have a place here.
    [​IMG]

4. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Here you go justino...................

[​IMG]

This is for justino, I really don't have any favs, I should put all my birds on here, LOL.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  5. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    I have 5 favorites out of 16, I can't get it down to just 1, sorry. [​IMG]

6. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Quote:thanks...yup hes my favorite

7. firechicken

firechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Covington, GA
    This is an older pic of my favorite buff. Shes got a little more of a comb now.

Old Bethal She seems to be the smartest and bravest of them all and is the only one that will eat out of my hands.

[​IMG]

Edited to add: LOL I just realized that my white giant is taking a poo in that pic.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  8. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    [​IMG]
    My favorite guy. He's the first chick that was ever hatched here and a real sweetheart.

9. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    this is Bonnie & Clyde they are my favs because they are the only banty's I have.
    Clyde is such a goofball - you NEVER know where he is going to be when he is in the mood to crow, and Bonnie will follow me into a snowstorm -just to be near me ( thank god I have not had to go into a snowstorm LOL )

[​IMG]

this is Miss Peaches - she is top girl around here - she is at least 3 months older than everyone and she is also the very first egg layer we have -

[​IMG]

she is a buff something - I got her at easter out of a huge pen filled with tons of babies

Julie

10. devora

devora Chillin' With My Peeps

Can’t pick a favourite but we do adore ZsaZsa (turken) b/c she survived a rattlesnake bite. Plus she can steal grapes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by