Favorite cute/funny commercial?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by country lady, May 2, 2009.

1. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    The ones that come to mind are: the father with his little girl cheerleading (Oh those boys are much too much). The little girl is cute but the father is charming doing his routines. Another one I like is Legal Zoom with cute little 9 month Chloe. When she does the raspberry, I laugh along with the father because he is so tickled and obviously charmed by his little daughter. The Dr. Scholls is funny too when the woman says "Flat as Kansas, Sir." Great voice.

Do any of you remember a very old McDonald's commercial with the long line of little girls in their yellow rain slickers singing (I think) "This old man...."?

2. verity

verity Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    the baby on the e-Trade ads!

3. cw

cw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    smilin bob male enhancement commercial

4. EricShane

EricShane Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    SouthWestern Ohio
    i love the one where the guy and girl are on the bicycle and hes running his fingers through her under-arm hair!

LOL

5. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I don't watch commercials anymore since I have TIVO, but we saw a show on the world's funniest commercials a while ago. My favorite by far was one where a man steps into an elevator that is crowded with people. A few seconds after the door shuts, you hear a fart. People look around a bit but pretty much ignore it. Then another fart... people are starting to look a bit upset. Another fart and all of a sudden the man who got on at the start of the commercial goes "OH!" and pulls his phone out to answer it. The fart noise was his cell phone ring!!! Hilarious even for people like me who don't generally enjoy fart jokes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by