Favorite Kind of Truck/ Truck Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Toro, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Dodge

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Chevy

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. Ford

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. GMC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cummins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Toro

Toro Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2012
    New Yawk
    Just curious ;) As a dedicated truck lover, I am interested to know what everyone else thinks.

[​IMG]

2. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    DODGE FOREVER!!!!!!

3. ChickensRDinos

ChickensRDinos Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2012
    Los Angeles
    I was recently in a car accident that completely totaled my car. I am currently shopping for my very first truck to replace it and I have to say I am pretty excited about it.

4. Toro

May 18, 2012
    New Yawk
    Quote:YES! I would get a used one, something that the owner says is sturdy and reliable. Thats just my opinion :D

5. Toro

May 18, 2012
    New Yawk
    Quote:I LOVE DODGE!!! AND CHEVY and ford and GMC.... I love trucks

6. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    Although Ford has its issues, we have had a Ranger forever. Bought it new in 1994, and not a bit of trouble.
    We even used to haul it up over mountains in Utah, and go on the "Jeep trails"
    Don't get a 4wd if you don't need it....Costly to repair unnecessary driveline components.
    Good luck with whatever you get!

7. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    We got a 4WD just because where my stepdad and I hunt/target shoot is really rocky and if you're not using 4WD on that road, so the traction without 4WD SUCKS.

However, we had something interesting happen to us awhile backwith the dealer that sold us Beuford (that's our truck's name)...
    So we took Beuford to the mechanic, and the mechanic told him that Beuford's parking brakes had been removed, and it was missing 9 factory recalls!!! My stepdad had never removed them, and the dealer who sold it to us had said it was in perfect shape, never told him about the 9 factory recalls or the missing parking brakes!!! So. O_O

8. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    It varies. I'm not incredibly big on trucks considering on how much gas they suck down, not to mention I don't really need one yet. But if I did need one, Toyota all the way. They're much more dependable than the American trucks. My dad's friend has a brand-new V8 Tundra, it's seriously great.

9. Toro

May 18, 2012
    New Yawk
    Quote::p Toyota should stick to minivans! No offense to anyone out there but I will never be caught dead or alive driving a minivan. It will be a trtuck or a sports car. My opinion is that toyota was never meant to make trucks. When I think truck, I think of mud splattered and rust and dents and good times, but when I think of toyota I think of little kids throwing their junk at you while your driving ;D Not exactly belonging in the same catagorie if you ask me. But no offense if you like toyota trucks XD

10. Toro

May 18, 2012
    New Yawk
    Quote:lolz that sucks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by