Favorite Quotes Anyone?? INSPIRATIONAL..

chickenwhisperer123

Whispers Loudly
10 Years
Mar 7, 2009
Lincoln, Nebraska
Well I was on the site last time I noticed that many people had great quotes in their signature line. I think it would be great to start a thread about peoples favorite quote.

I got this from a thread on this site, but I just cannot find it anywhere....

Something about it just makes me feel so great.....
"If God Leads you too it, He will lead you through it."

At school I was having a terrible day, and a girl walked up to me and said this...
"Dont frown, because you never know who is looking at your smile."
I have never forgot about that.

Anyone else have a story and a quote they want to share?

Last edited:
This is a little religious but at a point i was having a very hard time dealing with stuff and my mom was praying for me with oil like a pastor would. Well she will speak in tongues sometimes when seh prays (i know some don't believe in this) but she was all speaking at and stuff and all of a sudden stopped and said "lay your burdens at my feet my son for I am the one who will take care of them" then began to speak right back into tongues. That has been on my mind every since then and i have not forgotten about it. Someone told me awhile back that the lord will only allow you to hear what he feels you should to i feel that was him speaking to me. I now live by that little quote.

Quote:
Its like, well im not sure on how to explain it. I cant understand it at all. Its like a language that Jesus would have spoken. Maybe im not sure of the exact answer but know what i sounds like lol.

Quote:
speaking in tongues is a Spiritual Gift. it is the first sign of being baptized in the Holy Spirit.

anointing with oil was what was done in the Old Testament times. the oil was representative of the Holy Spirit. the Bible states that when one is sick the elders of the church are to go and anoint them with oil and lay hands on them.

and Kyle, i believe what you have shared. i've seen it, been part of it and live it.

one of my favorite inspirational quote is from my pastor. he says it every Sunday before we get into the word. we lift our bibles up and say:

"Lord I thank You for Your word, for Your is true, and it will change my life today. I am more than a conqueror, I am more than victorious!"

and it's true. always changes my life every time i open and study it. i am MORE than a conqueror and MORE than victorious!

here's me after i study the word------>
ya.gif

Quote:
speaking in tongues is a Spiritual Gift. it is the first sign of being baptized in the Holy Spirit.

anointing with oil was what was done in the Old Testament times. the oil was representative of the Holy Spirit. the Bible states that when one is sick the elders of the church are to go and anoint them with oil and lay hands on them.

and Kyle, i believe what you have shared. i've seen it, been part of it and live it.

one of my favorite inspirational quote is from my pastor. he says it every Sunday before we get into the word. we lift our bibles up and say:

"Lord I thank You for Your word, for Your is true, and it will change my life today. I am more than a conqueror, I am more than victorious!"

and it's true. always changes my life every time i open and study it. i am MORE than a conqueror and MORE than victorious!

here's me after i study the word------>
ya.gif

Yes! Thank you! I'm glad im not the only one lol. I have so many stories like this but this one contains my favorite quote. Well rather words to live by.

KyleD. :

Quote:
Its like, well im not sure on how to explain it. I cant understand it at all. Its like a language that Jesus would have spoken. Maybe im not sure of the exact answer but know what i sounds like lol.

Jesus spoke Aramaic.
smile.png

speaking in tongues is speaking in anyway other than your normal spoken language, and is nothing that you can just make up or decide to do. it's only when the Holy Spirit gives utterance.
many times it comes especially when one can not pray for themselves.

some people can interpret. it depends on the spiritual gifts that someone is given.​

so..is this for religious only quotes then?? cause i have a few, but they arent religious or really inspirational for that matter....lol.., and i dont want to offend then..

Back
Top Bottom