Favorite Sport

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by chickenbuddy, Dec 11, 2008.

1. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Pretty self-explanitory.....

2. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    Cross-Country, Track

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Sports? Does that include movement? If so I can't say here. If not then photography.

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    HOCKEY. Red Wings hockey.

I didn't realize there were any other sports to choose from. [​IMG]

5. GopherBoyFarms

GopherBoyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Vancouver WA
    drag racing ......and it gets better every year....the women are starting to really rise up in that sport!!
    Thanks to Shirley Muldowney now we have Melanie Troxel, Erica Enders, Hillary Will, Angelle Sampey, Karen Stoffer, Ashley Force, Peggy Llewellyn, Brittany Force, & Courtney Force

~Tiff~

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  6. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Baseball

I just loooooooooooooooove the catchers. You ever notice how tight that uniform hugs their well defined tushies??!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  7. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Be carefull there, there are young eyes on this sight mind you! [​IMG]

8. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I like to watch baseball. But my hubby and I really like the little leagues, due to the fact that he was a coach for many years.

9. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    Timbersports

10. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

I haven't been to a pro baseball game in years. I quit watching years back, I think it was after the 2nd strike in 3 years during the 90's. They get paid too much money to play a game anyhow.

Here at my house we watch college sports. Though hubby is a die-hard Chapel Hill fan and I an Arizona State alumn, we like watching them all. I've been rooting for Pitt all season long because it was a dear friends team who just passed away. I think she gave them a bit of help getting to a bowl game! [​IMG] The the thrill of the game, sportsmanship and such. We start watching in August when football starts and end with the NCAA Softball world series after the NCAA Baseball world series.

However the greatest game of all to watch has to be the Little League world series!! We watch for the entire 2 weeks that is it is on, in addition to what has led up to it. Last season 6 of the teams that made it Williamsport, PA did so by winning in extended innings. Pure Sport!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by