Favorite tv or movie moments..........

Quote:
I LOVE that movie!
gig.gif
It waas SOOOO funny!
lau.gif

I can never take my jacket off in the car (as a passenger not a driver - mind you) without thinking about that scene. I smile or laugh every time.
lau.gif

" I gotta go Julia...we got cows." Melissa

" Cow..........nother' cow....." " I think that was the same one.. " Jo and Bill

"Rabbit is good Rabbit is wise."

" Loooosseeerrrr....move on..." Dusty...

Bill: Jo. Things go wrong. You cant explain it, you cant predict
it. Killing yourself wont bring your dad back. Im sorry that he
died, but that was a long time ago. You gotta move on. Stop living
in the past, and look what you got right in front of you.
Jo: What are you talking about?
Bill: Me, Jo

All from one of my favorite movies....Twister!

in the movie "The ringer" when the guy says "Ice cream?..when the ****did we get ice cream?"

and in Dodge ball... If you can dodge a wrench then you can dodge a ball...

sorry i got a warped sense of humor

Coach Boone: Petey, how many feet are in a mile? How many feet are in a mile?
Petey Jones: [mumbles]
Coach Boone: 5,280 feet! You pick this ball up and run every one of 'em! You're killing me, Petey! You're killing me!

Coach Boone: We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football, and i will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile. Perfection. Let's go to work.

Coach Yoast: All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz... all... night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!
[defense cheers]
Coach Yoast: Leave no doubt!

Coach Boone: I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music. I will not be intimidated. That's just the way it is.

Anyone love Remember the Titans??????

Richard Mulligan as Custer in the movie Little Big Man, referring to Dustin Hoffman's character: "Anything that man tells me will be a lie; therefore, he will be a perfect reverse barometer.

Peter Weller as Buckaroo Banzai "No matter where you go, there you are"

...JP

" It's just a flesh wound"

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

Back
Top Bottom