Favorite waterer options

Hezevz93

Chirping
Apr 21, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm in progress of getting my coop area cleaned out and have arranged a lightly used coop/run that someone will be giving me. My husband and I are planning to do some reinforcements for safety. I'm looking into PVC feeders and waterers. I really like the idea of the PVC feeders, but the waterers have so many options. I've seen nipples, cups, upside down, and side mount options. Years ago I used the galvanized hanging one which was a bit of a pain just because of how heavy it was to refill. What's everyone's favorites?

It will be for 4 large breed chickens. My peeps arrive the first week of June.

Horizontal nipples without question especially if you have freezing temps in the winter . I have a 5 gallon buckets with elbows as a no waster feeder. Believe me when I tell you I have tried many along with making many different homemade versions. Very pleased with current setup.
I have instructions how to make a feeder in my profile articles.

Horizontal nipples without question especially if you have freezing temps in the winter . I have a 5 gallon buckets with elbows as a no waster feeder. Believe me when I tell you I have tried many along with making many different homemade versions. Very pleased with current setup.
I have instructions how to make a feeder in my profile articles.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom