Fawn and White India runner genes?

If you would like to specify your question, I might be able to answer. I got a book that discusses colour genetics in domestic ducks.

Without knowing what you are aiming for, I can only tell you that they are a mutation of the normal mallard pattern that has occured at some point and has been distributed by breeders.

If you would like to specify your question, I might be able to answer. I got a book that discusses colour genetics in domestic ducks.

Without knowing what you are aiming for, I can only tell you that they are a mutation of the normal mallard pattern that has occured at some point and has been distributed by breeders.
Sorry, i posted this when health insurance person called, so I was doing both...
Like I know my blue runners are 50% blue, 25% silver, 25% black. Thats what I am looking for with the fawn and whites.

So you want to know whether you could expect such a phenomenon with fawn and white?
My book tells me that fawn and white is a combination of the colour fawn and the pied pattern which also occurs in combination with other colours. The colour should not split into different types as the blue colour does, but if the fawn - and - whites are not pure bred, they might express variations of the pattern.

So you want to know whether you could expect such a phenomenon with fawn and white?
My book tells me that fawn and white is a combination of the colour fawn and the pied pattern which also occurs in combination with other colours. The colour should not split into different types as the blue colour does, but if the fawn - and - whites are not pure bred, they might express variations of the pattern.
Alright. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom