1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Fawn & White Indian Runner ducklings

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mama_Chicken, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Mama_Chicken

Mama_Chicken Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2011
    Statenville, Ga
    Hey there! I'm looking to buy around 10 or so fawn & white indian runner ducklings. I'll also toss around the idea of getting some started or full grown ducks. I'm in South Georgia, just a little East of where I-75 crosses the Ga/Fla line. Pick up or shipped, let me know if you have any or know a good place to get them!!

Thanks!
    Jenna [​IMG]

2. angelageorgia

angelageorgia New Egg

Aug 2, 2011
    I have 21 runner ducks for sale. I am in NC but could meet you part way. The were hatched on 2/14 and are laying blue or white eggs. Not sure how many fawn ones I have. I sell them for 25.00 per pair or 15 each.

3. Mama_Chicken

Mama_Chicken Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2011
    Statenville, Ga
    I ended up ordering some from Ideal! Thank you very much for the offer! I think even if we met halfway it'd still be a major haul for both of us... I can nearly throw a baseball into Florida from my house! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by