Feather legged maran roosters Oklahoma City

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by melula, Nov 1, 2008.

1. melula

melula New Egg

Nov 1, 2008
    My last shipment of pullets contained 3 feather legged maran roosters (cuckoo)! All are gorgeous. They have recently started crowing and I do have neighbors so three roosters is three too many (nobody has complained, but I don't want to be "that" neighbor). The pullets lay dark brown eggs.

I was going to run them up to an auction in Stillwater (Monahans?) but was reading a post indicating Jones and Blanchard also have auctions. If you'd like a free rooster, three are located just north of OKC. If you have information on area poultry auctions, I'd appreciate the knowledge.

Thanks

2. nnbreeder

nnbreeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Go to page 296 of the Okies in The BYC thread in the Where am I Where Are You topic for info on the Jones Auction. There is also a thread of swaps in Oklahoma in the Auctions and swaps topic.
    But if you would I would just post in the Okies in The BYC thread, we're a friendly, chatty bunch that would love to have you. BTW I am between Kingfisher, close to Cashion, just NW of OKC.

3. hangemhorns

hangemhorns Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Morrison
    i would take all three where are u located thanks i am near stillwater....

4. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    Melula

I just updated the Oklahoma Auctions thread today and NNbreeder posted a flyer in the Okies in the BYC thread. I second the motion to have you check us out and put your name on our Okies in the BYC list.
    Monty

5. melula

melula New Egg

Nov 1, 2008
    Thanks Nnbreeder and Monty, I didn't know so many Okies were members.

Hangemhorns, I'm between Edmond and Guthrie.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by