Febuary hatch a long

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by Krischick, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Krischick

Krischick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2013
    Willard Mo
    February 1st..I will be setting the most eggs I've ever done I've been collecting eggs since Sunday and I have 16 so far hoping for 24 to set I currently have 8 eleven week old chicks and I need more hens my last hatch was half pullets and half Roos ..if your going to be ready to set eggs follow along

2. Good luck on your hatch! I Will Follow along! I just set some this morning at 7:30 AM
    [​IMG]

3. Krischick

Jul 20, 2013
    Willard Mo
    That's alot of eggs I've never done more than 12.. lol

4. Smaller amounts is great, but I always like to fill the incubator when I want to hatch eggs. But I have a lot of chickens too, Numbers always change but I love raising baby chicks.

5. Krischick

Jul 20, 2013
    Willard Mo
    I only have 8 hens who are laying..so I only have a limited supply of hatchable eggs I'm able to collect in a 7 day period... :)

6. That is great any amount to hatch is awesome and watching them hatch is soo cool! All of us have different numbers of chickens we raise, from 2 on up, and we all enjoy our flocks no matter how many we have. It is a passion and we all love it. I love seeing everybody baby chicks on here!

I wish for you a great hatch! [​IMG]

7. Krischick

Jul 20, 2013
    Willard Mo
    This is my second hatch ever I did the last one in November never again in the winter the babies get to big to keep in the house til their feathers come in..but I loved every moment of raising them myself[​IMG]

8. I love them very nice!

So much fun aren't they. [​IMG] I love hatching and raising chicks and watching them grow up!

9. Well I am 61 years old and have been raising and hatching chickens for a very long time and I never get tired of it.

10. chickydee64

chickydee64 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2013
    oregon
    I'm 70............[​IMG].same message.I just love doing this..........and grateful that I have the time now to devote to this..........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by