1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

fed up of saying...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ebwy, Oct 8, 2009.

1. ebwy

ebwy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2009
    UK
    "no, I do not have swine flu. What I have is a bad cold. No, it couldn't be the swine flu. No, I do not have bird flu either. No, I couldn't have caught it from the chickens, and I don't have it anyway. Colds still happen even when the whole world has gone paranoid about influenza germs!"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] [​IMG] everyone who has a sniffy nose thinks they have swine flu!

Throw a spanner in the works and tell em its Equine Flu.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Feather Flu

4. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:Feather Flu

[​IMG] We'll start a pandemic soon....

Fat Feather Fever! [​IMG]

5. raroo

raroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    LOL that's funny! [​IMG] Whenever me and hubbie are out and I hear or see someone cough or sneeze I whisper to him, "Swine flu! Where's my hand sanitizer?" as a joke.
    It was even on the front page of the paper: SWINE FLU HITS BC EARLY with a photo of kids on a soccer team not shaking hands as they pass each other at the end of the game. [​IMG] What about games like football or rugby? Are those kids not allowed to touch each other either? [​IMG]

6. ebwy

Sep 10, 2009
    UK
    I was thinking about getting a bell to ring as I walk and yell "unclean! unclean!" every few steps ...

7. raroo

raroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    [​IMG]

8. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:Just tie a paper plate around your neck and write POSSIBLE SWINE FLU on it....

DANG i might do that next shopping trip - bet I get straight to the front of the line [​IMG]

9. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    My friend has had the swine flu for almost 4 weeks now.He keeps getting fever and has to go to the hospital every few days [​IMG]

I'm soooo glad that I haven't had to go into town much.The whole public high school has it ! 100's of students are sick.
    I have a really weal immune system so I'm surprised I haven't caught it yet. (knock on wood)

10. ebwy

Sep 10, 2009
    UK
    Quote:Just tie a paper plate around your neck and write POSSIBLE SWINE FLU on it....

DANG i might do that next shopping trip - bet I get straight to the front of the line [​IMG]

If you do it, remember not to giggle [​IMG]
    (and tell us about it... does it work? )

ebwy - still doesn't have the piggypiggypiggy flu

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by