Feed my pullets laying pellets and oyster shell not knowing your not suppose too.

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by SomeHotChicks, May 2, 2017.

1. SomeHotChicks

SomeHotChicks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2017
    Oregon
    My Coop
    I just get a email someone new to BYC and they need help and didn't know how to create a new tread so i did it. idk if Feed pullets laying pellets and oyster shell is a emergence but i didn't want to play about with chicks lives.

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Flockless Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Non-laying birds should be fed general flock feed, starter or growers feed. There is no need for the optional oyster shell until they begin to lay.

3. SomeHotChicks

Apr 30, 2017
    Oregon
    My Coop
    no she/he feed the oyster shell she/he worried she/he hurt them out something.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  4. Pork Pie Ken

Jan 30, 2015
    If it is this member - ChickenLiL86 then they have started a thread and I have responded

5. SomeHotChicks

Apr 30, 2017
    Oregon
    My Coop
    yes it is. thank you so much. she was worried she didn't do it right so I made one for you do I delete this one? if so can I delete it? lol

6. Pork Pie Ken

Jan 30, 2015
    You can ask a moderator to delete your thread. Go to the red flag in the bottom left hand corner of your post and simply ask for it to be removed. It won't happen immediately, but the moderators will do the needful, once they see it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by