janego

In the Brooder
Jun 29, 2019
rural France
I don't know where I should be posting this message! I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone on this site. As a newbie (in France), I have had so many questions, and have found virtually all the answers through researching the existing posts.

What a magnificent website! What a wealth of knowledge, experience and helpful advice freely offered by so many experienced chicken-keepers! :thumbsup

I don't know where I should be posting this message! I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone on this site. As a newbie (in France), I have had so many questions, and have found virtually all the answers through researching the existing posts.

What a magnificent website! What a wealth of knowledge, experience and helpful advice freely offered by so many experienced chicken-keepers! :thumbsup
jolie

What a nice post! I feel the same...when I first started keeping chickens about 20 years ago, I found the beginnings of this forum and have watched it grow over the years (I had to re-register recently because I had forgotten what user name or old email address I used before I took a break from chickens for a few years.) I learned so much and got so much help from here and still grateful.

Back
Top Bottom