feeding baby chicks

welcome-byc.gif

I'm another one that didn't give treats to my chicks until they were fully grown, and then gave them sparingly. The treat chart Yorkshire Coop gave you a link to is very helpful.

Thanks for joining us, glad you're having fun with your chickies!

I am teaching her to totally avoid smh as a new chick mom it has been a challenge to train the both dogs and I have one Americana with scissor beak smh. Her sister is much bigger like 3x bigger so trying to teach a bird to scoop it's difficult when all she want to do is peck like the others
1f633.png
Been hand feeding that bird smh

I am teaching her to totally avoid smh as a new chick mom it has been a challenge to train the both dogs and I have one Americana with scissor beak smh. Her sister is much bigger like 3x bigger so trying to teach a bird to scoop it's difficult when all she want to do is peck like the others
1f633.png
Been hand feeding that bird smh

Just moved our girls and probably a few boys...Lol to new condo..They seem to love it..Older chicks r 7weeks and new ones are about 3-4 weeks...Put heat lamp in with them they seem OK..We live in Northeast PA..Any advice as to them being OK..They don't seem to huddle.together yet...Lows around45-50 here at night...

Back
Top Bottom