Feeding Kibble & Raw Together Thread

KikiDeAnime

Spooky
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
I thought I'd start a thread for those that feed their pets a kibble & raw mix.
Here you can share about the mix you feed your pets, photos of their meals, and what lead you to feeding them this mix!

Only rule for this thread, is be kind to everyone who posts here!

-
If you'd like to learn more about feeding a kibble & raw mixture, I found this video to be very helpful:

I feed mine kibble and raw. Because I farm full time, so when I have something butchered, they get all the bits I don't want. If something dies, it becomes dog food. They get kibble to fill in the gaps and a handful when I feed the cats, because they get jealous that the kitties have crunchy things.

No vast science to it.

I've fed raw for 7 years this April with a couple times of trying kibble. Always go back to raw. I just bought Nulo and have been feeding that in the AM and raw in the PM. Thanks so much for the video! And I'm really glad to hear it works for others as I was extremely hesitant.

My issue is the mastiff eats the kibble poop, but not the raw. I figured it was due to the stress as a puppy of her UTIs (inverted vulva) but switched her to raw when we cleared all that up. They started kibble in the am last Friday and after only 3 days I caught her sniffing the kibble poop 🤢 I really need this to work due to stress in life right now but just can't tolerate that nasty behavior.

Back
Top Bottom