1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Feedstore Art

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Imp, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

The feedstore I frequent bills itself as a "Country Store". The burbs grew up around it and it adapted and survived. I think it survives on pet food. It has a nice selection of non food items as well. A little spendy, but nice. I've had my eye on this silkscreen for over a year now. It originally was priced at $130 I believe. Too much for my tastes. Went on clearance, marked down to $70, still too high. Sat on clearance for months. I was sure it would eventually sell, but never did. It then went down to $45. I was still hesitant, but talking myself into it. Then I got an email announcing they were have a weekend extra 20% off all clearance. So planned on going after work and hoping it was still there. Absolutely forgot. [​IMG] So I stopped by, a week later, to pick up some kitty litter and it was still there, and still on clearance with the extra discount.
    It's mine. Now I need to buy another house, since I'm out of wall space. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    LOVE it! Sometimes patience really pays off.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Niiice! Me like.. [​IMG]
    I have to say, my dear Imp, that you have GREAT taste in decorating! [​IMG]

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Say, Imp? Did they have any cow stuff? [​IMG]

5. Imp