Feel Like Im On See Saw

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by dieselgrl48, Sep 21, 2010.

1. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    With everything that has happened over the last few week's I have been feeling Totaly crazy.With the worry of Us being foreclosed on,Taking care of 2 yr old grandson 24/7, The Bird's I lost (rats),Daughter wrecked car We just got her last week.Then the Kitten Died, The hawk got a couple of my other youngen's, Then today lost Muffin my Millie. [​IMG]. DH said I need to put all the bird's up for sale which I have [​IMG].. I did manage to find a few minute's of joy today putting 8 newly hatched chick's in their new brooder and got 2 more newbie's this eve and a couple more hatching.My first duckling is due at end of week too, hope it hatche's ok. I am continuing on caring for the bird's as long as I have them.I just graduated 12 more to coop yesterday as no more sign's of those darn rat's and keeping plenty of kibble for them down below.They were doing good this eve. I been keeping eye out for those 2 darn hawk's also. I may have to sell them but I worked hard again to get where Im at now and I don't want anything else bad to happen to any of them. I wish I had some miracle up my sleeve so We could keep our house and the bird's but it just isn't looking good [​IMG]. Myabe tommorow will be better. Maybe my kitchen sink will unstop itself, and they are calling for rain and maybe this broken down ceiling wont leak again. But I guess it's better than living on the street for sure! I love my broken down house.I guess the stupid bank can have it then let's see who else out there can take care of it and love it the way We do! Bank Bail OUT?? Bank better get their Bucket for when winter come's and snow melt's to bail out all of the water in the basement over thier ankles!

2. Amanda0609

Amanda0609 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    [​IMG]

3. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I am so sorry that you are having to go through these hard times. [​IMG]

4. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Hugs! I hope a better home comes along for you.

5. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    I'm sorry things are so difficult! It sure sounds like a stressful time. But just remember, you'll get through it, and soon things will look better. [​IMG] Sending lots of good wishes your way, and hang in there! Take good care of yourself, it's important in stressful times like these.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by