feel weird

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by orientphoenix, Jul 10, 2011.

1. orientphoenix

orientphoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    i know in this situation it is not my problem but i felt as if i was the one hurting, well this is how it goes, my sis and her boyfriend have been dating for around 4 years now and they have been broken up for at least 4 months now but i can't still get over it, all our relatives, cousins, family and friends know him well and likes him, he is mature and nice, the reason y they broke up in my sister's words is because it was boring and she never knew y she dated him because he wasn't her type in the first place. just right now a guy is over at our house courting her it feel so weird cuzz her ex was like family and i feel real sad, it's funny how u knew a guy but later on u just drift away, I'm not sure if I'll ever like her type or any of her new man, there won't be that bond with the family no more, the last guy was so good with the kids and understands me very well, i just don't know how to cope with just letting him go away. he is like a older brother i never had. sad but never talked about my feelings about this because i sound selfish

2. chubbydog811

chubbydog811 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG] Luckily, you don't have to date the guys your sister brings home!
    But no, I do understand...My siblings had some SO's before they got married that I liked much more, but alas, that's life.
    Maybe see if the guy she dumped would still want to hang out sometime? That might help you feel a little better that he isn't totally gone.

Anyway, [​IMG] again. And I hope you feel better soon!

3. orientphoenix

orientphoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    thanx

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by