Female Adult Ducks Preferably Muscovy But Will Take Other Offers!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by poult, Mar 11, 2015.

1. poult

poult Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2014
    Cabin In The Woods

Hello! I have two wonderful drakes that need 2-4 adult female ducks ASAP they have two geese for partners but that is to few ladies and my geese are overwhelmed so they are seperated but now the boys are mating with one another. :/ They really want more girls & I would prefer taking in adults that need homes.If you want a place to rehome 2-4 adult ducks I would love to give them a home.I would prefer muscovies since I really love this breed & want to continue owning more of these ducks.If you do have another breed of duck I am willing to take offers! I am very experienced with birds & am never ever going to eat them & am not pushy about eggs my birds are used as companions if they lay wonderful if not I love them just as much! :) I do not want them shipped since birds are often neglected the proper care they need during shipping.If you have any further questions please PM me thank you for your time!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  2. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    [​IMG]I have a black barred muscovy hen for sale if interested. I would have to ship though as I am located in southern maine

3. poult

Dec 15, 2014
    Cabin In The Woods
    That is a beauty I would like to speak with you some more I already am quite fond of your site.I have been trying to rescue some muscovies but no rescue is willing to ship them since most ducks are treated badly when shipped compared to dogs,cats,etc.Im not really sure who they ship through though.

4. kevinmcd32

kevinmcd32 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 18, 2013
    Wellington , Texas
    what do you want for her shipping and all 79095 zip

5. poult

Dec 15, 2014
    Cabin In The Woods
    learycow I hope you got my pms.

6. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Poult and Kevin I will message you both!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by