1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Female Indian Runner Duck needs home in Oregon

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by agentzoey, Sep 23, 2009.

1. agentzoey

agentzoey Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2009
    Oregon
    Our beloved duck has lost her companion and our neighbors are not happy about her vocalizing her loneliness. We have considered getting another Indian Runner for her but can't find any resources here in Oregon.
    If anyone knows of a place for her -or- knows where we can find a new Indian Runner companion for her we would very much appreciate the help.

2. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    Where are you located in Oregon at? We have ducks and if we are close, perhaps we could take her for you.

3. agentzoey

agentzoey Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2009
    Oregon
    We are just outside of Portland.

4. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    I had a friend just in Portland last week-end. I am sorry, I hope you find a home for her soon or better yet a friend! [​IMG]

5. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

can you post a picture for me?

6. stewickie

stewickie New Egg

Oct 5, 2009
    Olympic Peninsula
    Would you consider a Khaki Campbell solution?

We're in a similar situation with different details. Our first ducks, five Khaki Campbells, have matured enough to show their gender and three of them are drakes. We must find new homes for at least one of the males and will be looking for at least two more females. We're on the Olympic Peninsula, about five hours away from Portland...could meet you half way, if you're interested in obtaining a Khaki Campbell drake or rehoming your Indian Runner with some of her Khaki Campbell cousins.

7. My Little Sister's Farm

My Little Sister's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    Forest Grove, Oregon
    Does she still need a home? We have ducks in Forest Grove, 25 miels west of pdx. We'd love to include a lonely girl, give her back some duckie firends. Let me know!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by