Female or male goose??

chickenz101

Songster
8 Years
Jul 19, 2011

Well- if its a Pilgrim, its a boy. Otherwise, you cannot tell from a picture. Heck- you can't even tell in person most of the time unless they lay an egg in front of you.

She is a year old in may and I have a male for definite but I raised him and he was very light in colour as a gosling and he know honks and lowers his head to greet me but I bought the goose and she is very timid but not sure on what gender, the person said female but not sure if they knew what they was talking about?

She is a year old in may and I have a male for definite but I raised him and he was very light in colour as a gosling and he know honks and lowers his head to greet me but I bought the goose and she is very timid but not sure on what gender, the person said female but not sure if they knew what they was talking about?
Very hard to tell , sorry, but go by voice, the one that you know is a gander is loud right mine is and the goose should have a lower pitched voice my Toulouse goose was hatched in April and just started to lay this past Thurs. so if nothing else you should be seeing eggs come March if a goose.

Oh right ok thanks for the information!!! Just be a waiting game then! Is there any way to vent sex?

Back
Top Bottom