Scullysk8s

Chirping
Aug 26, 2021
Hey im going to try to attach a video of what she's doing. But she will do this for hours on end. Her feathers also seem to be so thinned out and not smooth. It looks like she's plucked out so many feathers and it's making me worried. She's not my duck. But she shares a stall with my goose and has since he(she??) was just a few weeks old because she had a horrible staff infection in her right leg. And had to be separated from the rest of her flock due to the fact the males would sit there and pull her feathers out and r*pe her o er and over again. Her staff infection. Is gone. However her leg is permanently deforms and she cannot walk well anymore. This is why she's kept away from the rest of the flock and kept with my goose instead. She's been separated for at least 6 months. My goose and the duck get along fine.. idk whats causing her wings to twitch like this...Help???

Its exaggerated because she is all fluffed up, but ducks often twitch. Two of our 4 pekins and one of our muscovies twitch their wings all the time. They are happy healthy ducks.

I would not worry about your duck if she is otherwise healthy, eating normally and active

Back
Top Bottom