Female Standard Poodle Apricot-$200 WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CrazyFowlFreak, Jun 25, 2010.

1. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Female Standard Poodle Apricot in color, for adoption. Fifi is Apricot with a red patch over her left eye where she lost some fur due to an injury. It grew back red instead of Apricot and it is so darn cute! The picture I posted is an old one from when she was a baby with a bad haircut my 16 year old DD gave her. [​IMG] Approx. 50-60lbs and hip high to me and I'm 5'2" tall. Beautiful 1.5 year old Apricot Standard Poodle for adoption. We got two, a brother and a sister, and both are proving too much for me to handle with my illnesses. Fifi is a sweet girl, who is shy at first, but warms up to people quickly. She loves to run, play, and romp, so she needs a home where she can be walked as much as she needs or a fenced yard to run in. If you plan on chaining her up, don't bother to contact me. She is to be an inside dog and a part of the family, as she is here with us.

Fifi loves other dogs and cats, but will chase chickens if you have them. She is a hunting breed, after all, right? [​IMG] She adores children, she rarely jumps on anyone, but keep in mind that she may jump if too excited. If you have very small children, she may not be the dog for you. She does great with our kids-ages 6 and 8, but hasn't been around younger kids much.

Fifi does sit, shake, heel, and come. So she has some basic obedience training. All in all a very good girl. She loves to lay on the couch or in bed, but will not climb on furniture unless invited. She is not destructive and is crate trained and loves her crate.

She is up to date on all shots and wormings and will have a fresh dose of Frontline Plus applied after I groom her. She is a purebred and has papers so she can be registered with the Continental Kennel Club. Fifi has not been spayed.

There is an adoption fee of $200 for Fifi. Serious inquiries only, please. I will provide pictures of her on request, once I finish grooming her.

Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions at all. I just want to find her a great, loving home. My zip is 25951 and I'll happily meet anywhere within a 2 hour radius of 25979. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

She's beautiful. [​IMG] I love the standard poodles! Her color is gorgeous! [​IMG]

3. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Thank you [​IMG] I am in the middle of grooming her, she's much prettier now. I'll post pics soon!

4. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    I WISH I had the 200 extra right now (I would of too if we hadnt gotten a 480.00 electric bill) [​IMG] <~thats what I looked like when I opened our bill.

Its always been a dream of mine to own my own Standard. I boarded a Momma & 9 pups for a friend, she offered me pick of the litter back then, but I was pregnant and had a toddler, so I regrettably had to pass.

Good luck on placing that gorgeous girl! (she looks like a huge version of our Poodle we had to have put to sleep due to congestive heart failure at the age of 18yrs)

5. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    I am more than willing to work with the person who adopts her. I'm looking more for the best home for her than making a buck. [​IMG] PM me if you'd like. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by