FERRET - To loving approved home only =-)

Chicks_N_Horses

Songster
10 Years
Mar 30, 2009
South Alabama
I have a male ferret that is in need of a loving family. Preferably one with ferrets already. This little guy tugs on my heartstrings so I want to make sure he is going to a super home. I won't let him go to just anyone.

He doesn't like heat and alot of light. He likes to be dark and cool. Outside just isn't working for him here. We don't do animals in the house so I would just like to find a really reallly really loving home for him. He is super sweet, doesn't bite or show any aggression at all. He loves to play and run around. He is creamy white. He has been neutered and descented. I am not sure on his age but I am guessing at least 1-2 yrs. old.

I will not ship him but possibly could drive a little distance to meet someone who wanted him.

I really love this little guy and have grown quite attatched to him but I just don't have the time to devote to him like he really needs and I would really like him to go to a home with other ferrets....he tries to make friends and play with our cats but they could care less.....lol

His name is Toochie -

Last edited:
Where in Alabama are you? You can pm me if you like
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom