Ferret's New Home!

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
We were wondering if Goose's cage was getting a bit on the small side. She was digging, and digging, and DIGGING. We figured it was because she didn't have enough space. We tried the peanuts in the box...letting her out, nothing was working.

So, we went cage shopping. Here is her cage before:
http://www.petco.com/product/12286/...ete-Kit-for-Ferrets.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch

And here it is after:
DSCF1632.jpg

DSCF1634.jpg

Yeah...it's not imposing at all!
roll.png

But, at least this way we know she is happy in her home. Oh...and she is still digging at random times..LOL. Such is life.

I'm sure she's much happier now! We had a ferret for years - she was so much fun! She would ALWAYS torment the dogs and loved pulling our socks up under the couch. I even wrote a song about her (to the tune of puff the mighty dragon) -

"Muff the mighty ferret lived by the TV and frolicked with the stinky socks that belong to you and me. "

I have the rest of it in a file somewhere... lol

Enjoy your ferret - she's beautiful!!

Yep! We're still working on not pottying while she's out, but she always potties in her litter box while in the cage.

Thanks guys! She's got us hooked around her dagger-like paws!

Awesome.I have had my 2 for a few years now.They have the 4 tier cage as well.They generaly share the hanging sleep sack at night and well most of the time.I never had much luck litter training mine if they free range.You could put one of the corner litter boxes in 4 out of 5 corner's and well #5 is where they go lol.They are fun and awesome though.Sadly I am trying to rehome mine now as most likely moving.
sad.png
. Grandson is at age now (2) and he loves playing with them just about everyday.He lets them out and says awwwwww baby.He's usualy really gentle with them and has fun letting them just romp in soda boxes etc.Glad you got your's a nice roomy cage.Hope it's a good long time freind for ya.

She's gorgeous and good looking cage. I don't have a ferret, but we have rats and we just upgraded cages (although it's used). I had a blast making her liners and hammocks, even started selling them. I think decorating is the funnest part of cages
big_smile.png

163655_167303393313511_100001015551544_324825_7977662_n.jpg

163620_167303359980181_100001015551544_324824_4310960_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom