Fertile Ameraucana eggs: California people please look

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mustangsaguaro, Jan 15, 2008.

1. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    I am wanting to get some Ameraucana hens/pullets. However, I have come to the conclusion that what I want color wise I am going to have to hatch out myself. Right now I have a broody pullet and am thinking about getting some fertile Ameraucana eggs for her to hatch out. Is there anyone in Ca. interested in have some purebreed Ameraucana chicks. I plan on doing this asap as I don't know how much longer she will be broody. Right now she is sitting on a fake egg. I plan to do this asap, so if your interested please let me know. The chicks will be straight run (I can't guarantee sex as I don't know how to sex babies yet).

I found a breeder in OK that will send fertile eggs (however, not sure if he currently has fertile eggs to send, am waiting to hear back from him). Also, he has it where you can choose the color of the chick. They offer blues, blacks, whites, silvers and buffs. If your interested and want a specific color chick let me know so when I fill out the order form they know what to send me. I am only planning on getting a dozen eggs. I plan on keeping 2 maybe 3 for myself so that leaves 9-10 chicks that I need takers for.

Kim

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Callin Jeaucamom........... she is so addicted right now...... [​IMG]

3. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Hey, I resemble that remark LOL

Mustang, I PMd you. [​IMG]

4. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Who is the Ameraucana breeder in Oklahoma!? :eek:!

5. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by