1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Fertile bantam Cochin eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Wolfefarmyard, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Wolfefarmyard

Wolfefarmyard Songster

Aug 18, 2017
    Gansevoort, NY
    Hello, I have fertile Bantam Cochin eggs available at the moment.

We breed Black and buff bantam Cochins, so you may receive any of these colors. They come from a good bloodline! We have a great hatch rate from them, almost 100%

All of our breeding stock are healthy and most of all HAPPY!

This listing is for 6+ fertile eggs. As always, I will normally add some extras too.

The price is $20 plus $15 for shipping. I always take my time to pack the eggs well and carefully. I ship to almost all of the U.S. States.

**Please remember that I cannot guarantee a hatch rate, once they leave my hands, I cannot control what happens to them.

Thank you!

20171026_123539.jpg

2. esimmons14

esimmons14 Songster

Mar 19, 2015
    I am hoping you will still be offering these eggs in the late winter/spring! I just lost my sweet little cochin and I'm planning to hatch some eggs in February/March. I hate to have them shipped, but I will only be in your vicinity in December and then in July. ;-)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: