Fertile bearded Silkie eggs

Wolfefarmyard

Crowing
Aug 18, 2017
Gansevoort, NY
Hello, I hope your day is going well!

This listing is for 6+ bearded silkie eggs. The price is $20 dollars for the eggs plus $18 dollars for shipping. I make sure to pack the eggs extremely well and carefully with bubble wrap ect.

I have a small breeding stock that do great in shows. We treat all of them as pets NOT as livestock. They all get fed nutritious feed along with sprouted sunflowers. Not to mention treats every day too! They each have names and their own individual personalities. We take great pride in our birds.

You may get a few different colors. Most should be black or partidge color as we are still perfecting our white flock.

We look forward to hearing from you and please do not hesitate to ask any questions.
P.S. below are some pictures of our breeders! Enjoy!

20180301_083510.jpg
20180301_083516.jpg

This is one of our boys, Stormy! He is such a sweetheart!!!

20180420_084438.jpg
20180420_084443(1).jpg
20180420_084454.jpg
20180420_084511.jpg

This is one of our dark partidges, Kiki

Last edited:
Hi. :frow

Cute birds with pretty blue ears. :love

Can you tell me if you check or cull for faults in your parent stock like split wing, comb sprigs, or comb color? Do you parent stock all have the correct number of toes and not fused? Do you now how closely related your parent stock is and where they came from? Are you NPIP certified in order to legally ship (even hatching eggs in many states) or just hoping to fly below the radar since USPS isn't an enforcement agency? Can you disclose what YOUR normal fertility and hatch rates are... or how you verify fertility?

Sorry so many questions... I've learned a lot and come a long way. I currently have Black, blue, splash, and paint... but hoping to (or at least thinking about) trading out blue for blue partridge in my breeding stock. Seems like a fascinating color. :)

Thanks tons for your time and good luck! :fl

@EggSighted4Life
Hello, you asked some great questions!

First off, we only keep parent stock that are bred to the standard with no faults. So all of our parents have the correct number of toes with none fused together. Most of our stock is actually unrelated. Some of the parents actually came from fish mountain farms. She breeds some beautiful birds! We are not currently NPIP certified, but we are working on it.

We have pretty good fertility rates of about 90% or so when we hatch.

Anyways, I hope this helped. Feel free to ask anymore questions!
By the way blues are very nice too, unfortunately we don't have any at the moment but hopefully we'll get some soon. Partridges are beautiful but they can be quite difficult to get the colors right. Luckily we've got some gorgeous parents right now!:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom