Fertile chicken eggs near Seattle or online?

carolynbty

Hatching
9 Years
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle
In January I will be looking to buy some fertile chicken eggs and just wondering if anybody knows the best place near Seattle area to buy them. My preference is pure bred chickens.

Or where is the best place to buy them online?

welcome-byc.gif

From other BYC'ers of course! Many of us here sell our eggs. You should check out the Washingtonians thread here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=461&p=541

A
lot of us have what breeds we are working on in our signature line. You can contact those people who have breeds you are interested in when you are ready for eggs and I'm sure plenty of folks will be able to help you out!

Quote:
Ditto. My breeds available are in my signature line, and though I'm not a practical neighbor to the Seattle area, I'm just west of you and will gladly ship if you can't come out this far.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
too

We're on the East side but have shipped west coast several times. Our breeds are in the signature line and on our website. Not all bird photos are up . That is a process for us on the website as we are full time farmers. Please pm me if you have questions and have a blessed day!Nancy

Thanks will be looking in January.
So when you talk about signature line what is that about? Where can I see the signature line?

The signature is what is at the bottom of each of our posts. If you look at both of my posts on this thread, it says my name Tamara, blah blah about family, 3 doggies, and then a bunch of breeds are listed. Those who are here posting alot usually go into the Profile are up at the top tab and great a signature under there.

Back
Top Bottom