Fertile double yolk

Kimmiec8kes

Chirping
May 11, 2020
This is my first time incubating a batch of eggs, and what do you know…. Two of the eggs are double yolk and have tiny chicks in there. Has anyone had any success hatching these type of eggs before? I’m excited but is worried at the same time.

Attachments

• 268448F6-198E-4C52-BC18-8DDACE8A2166.jpeg
    268448F6-198E-4C52-BC18-8DDACE8A2166.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 46
I'm sorry I don't have any answer for you. I don't know enough about incubation. Good luck with your hatch. Hoepfully some experts will come soon.
Thank you for the encouragement, I’m excited but is also worried because never would I think I would be getting a double yolk egg, let alone having two chicks in there. I think my mother instinct just kicked in 🤣

There are a couple threads on here with those that have had this same experience and their outcomes (which I don't remember all the info)
I have read through the posts before I started this, most of them just ended with then saying that they will update but never did. Also everyone always say that the eggs will not make it, but I just hope someone would see this and actually have some good advice. 😊

Back
Top Bottom