fertile eggs. RIR plus total of 14 eggs.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Country Living Farm, May 18, 2009.

1. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    OK. Well the person who wanted the eggs for 6 bucks plus the shipping total of 18 has not contacted me or sent paypal. Now I have 14 eggs packaged up and ready togo with no one to send them too. HUMMMMMMM

Lets do this I will send them to the first person who puts sold and pays via paypal ([email protected]). I will ship them out for a total of 13.00. I do not think I will package up again unitl they pay so one time shot here. I just do not what to unpackage everything.

I have the following:

I have two RIR Roos, 3 RIR hens, 5 New Hampshire Red's and 2 white rocks. Since they all lay brown eggs, I can not say what will come from what but easy to tell apart when hatched. The White Rocks will give sex links, and the RIR chicks are darker than the RIR/Hampshire red. The RIR/Hampshire grow faster than the pure RIR as well.

I have had just about 100% fertility rate on my eggs and I hatch out about 90 percent.

Let me know. If I do not hear anything by 2-3 pm, I guess I will unpack them.

AGHHHH!!!!!!

2. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Where are you? State? If close enough I'll take them.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  3. Country Living Farm

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    I am in Florida

4. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I think its too far for the eggs to travel in the current heat. Sorry I can't help. Would have loved to have had them.[​IMG]

5. Country Living Farm

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    Ok. I just shipped some to texas the other day and the all arrived perfect. I do not htink she has candled them yet.

I guess I will unpack them.

[​IMG]

6. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Quote:where at in FL?
    I wish my inubator wasnt full all the time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by