Fertle Eggs

I have been looking at hose as well. Just looking for suggestions on what gives the greatest amount of hatchlings from an incubator at this time.

I have been looking at hose as well. Just looking for suggestions on what gives the greatest amount of hatchlings from an incubator at this time.

That is going to vary a lot. Even the best incubator cannot overcome mistakes in incubating like having the humidity too high or a temp spike, etc. Shipped eggs are a gamble too. Even the best incubator cannot undo damage done in shipping. For shipped eggs, 50% hatch rate is considered very good.

I personally use and love Brinseas. They are a set and forget type incubator. Basically, if you get one with an autoturner and a humidity pump, you set the temperature, set the humidity, turn the turner on, and you're done for 18 days. They are more expensive than the styrofoam ones, though. A cheaper tabletop model that has good reviews is the Incuview from Incubator Warehouse, so that is one to consider also.

I don't mean to be a pain in the arse.. Is my bid in. I am having a hard time with this entire bid thing!.

Back
Top Bottom