1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

"Fiesta" Bed Runner~Hand Quilted by Speckledhen (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by speckledhen, Jan 21, 2012.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

This is newly-made bed runner, machine-pieced and hand quilted by me. Binding is completed on the back now, though it's just pinned in the photo. Quilting by hand is a dying art, but I've been doing this for almost 30 years.

It's super colorful in shades of purple, blue, red, turquoise and gold, repeating several times in order. The photos don't do it justice.

Backing is a simple solid navy blue. Cotton fabrics. Quilted with black thread. Dated label on back.

Measurements are 75" L x 29" W so will fit a queen size bed with some overhang-pictures are taken on my own queen mattress. Can also be used across a triple dresser, draped across an easy chair or any way you wish or can think of-use your imagination!

~Shipping will be a flat $10, no matter your zip code~
    Payment by postal money order/cash only. Item shipped when payment received and payment is due within 7 days of purchase. Will inform you of address to send payment when you reply SOLD in the thread. Thanks! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  2. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    Sorry, Cynthia, I just saw your bed runner--I think I need a nap. It's pretty. I love the colors.

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Thank you! It looks better in person, though. Wish the camera would capture the fabrics better.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by