Fife lake looper says "HI"

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by fifelakelooper, May 25, 2012.

1. fifelakelooper

fifelakelooper Songster

Apr 9, 2009
    fife lake, mi.
    Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on very much....we have been back in Michigan about 4 weeks now but with getting the 3 coops cleaned and rototilling gardens and planting seeds and bulbs...staining decks, etc (you all go through it every spring I know)...just have been too busy to chat.

We have made a decision to list our home on 20 acres for sale with Coldwell Banker Schmidt. We figure if it takes a year or two...it is ok since we can still go back and forth from Fla. to Mi. I LOVE Michigan but winters are hard and DH will NOT stay here winters anymore. This fall I will sell my English Orps and Jersey Giants and I don't know if I will have chickens next spring or not. If and WHEN we move back to Florida I will be able to get back into chickens without disruption....a very good thing. I MISS incubating and will take the incubator and my two automatic chicken coop door openers with me whenever we move! Priorities.
    Have a wonderful day....don't you just love spring?!

2. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Free Ranging

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    Hi Fife, was just thinking about you the other day! [​IMG]

3. fifelakelooper

fifelakelooper Songster

Apr 9, 2009
    fife lake, mi.
    How's it going in da U.P Mutt?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: