Fight the power!

Kandypeeps05

Songster
Jan 30, 2022
Is it possible to change local ordinances for backyard livestock in a at areas?! Like who would I need to contact or email to be able to get it done

Yes it is. It depends on your local charter. Local elections - particularly in small towns -are often poorly participated in. Get your friends, family, and coworkers to vote for you, and you can be the power others are Fighting.

Did you have a more specific question?
At first I was questioning how I could legalize roosters in my area but then I figured out that Decatur does already allow roosters

I have seriously considered running for local office in my area. Or at least the HOA. EVERYONE complains about Liberal law making things worse and worse around here that’s all anyone is doing. Complaining. I’ve complained enough! Then I started keeping chickens in my suburban yard without asking. I like to think as a grown adult as long as I’m not bothering anyone else …hey. 4 RIR heritage, a quieter breed. I’ll be removing any roosters to cut down on noise. Hopefully no one notices or says much but I am fully ready to get some ordinances changed around here if things get too goofy.

I have seriously considered running for local office in my area. Or at least the HOA. EVERYONE complains about Liberal law making things worse and worse around here that’s all anyone is doing. Complaining. I’ve complained enough! Then I started keeping chickens in my suburban yard without asking. I like to think as a grown adult as long as I’m not bothering anyone else …hey. 4 RIR heritage, a quieter breed. I’ll be removing any roosters to cut down on noise. Hopefully no one notices or says much but I am fully ready to get some ordinances changed around here if things get too goofy.
do it.
Run for office!

Is it possible to change local ordinances for backyard livestock in a at areas?! Like who would I need to contact or email to be able to get it done
depends on where you live. I am sure there are articles out about it, seeing that urban chicken keeping is relatively new, and many towns were forced to change ordinances because their citizens asked for it.

Back
Top Bottom