Fill The Bator Hatching Fun FREE SHIPPING

HBuehler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 30, 2009
Lebanon TN
This would be great for hatching practice.42 eggs with a few extras added.Most of my chickens bunked in community pens over the winter.My EE/Ameraucana pen only has those roos so all green eggs will be pure.Also in that pen are some extra RIR and Barred Rocks.I have a RIR/Sex Link pen set up as well.RIR roo with RIR RIW(SC) and Barred Rocks..this pen is on a long vacation with 2 laying each day.Another pen has White Leghorns,Blue Andys and recently RIW(SC they were in the EE pen) Roos in that pen are Blue Andy and RIW the Blue Andy's are not laying yet.Another pen has only Delwares roo and hens but the hens have been bunking with the EE's all winter and chances are will be Delagers but you may get pure Delaware.Last pen are my misc layers..Sex Links,BA,BO,Buff Rock,Mixes and Black Minorca..These should be VERY fertile in a day or so..my Roo bachelor pad moved in last night.To my surprise I didn't find my roos belly up dead with a smile this morning.BUT they are VERY happy roos today and my hens well...Roos in there now are BA,Black Minorca,White Leghorn,Brown Leghorn,SLBW and A huge Cornish Rock Cross and an EE that won't live with my other EE roo.Until yesterday they had Delaware and Buff Minorca and the SLBW
My fertility has been super this spring with my first bunch 100% and this bunch in my bators now 84 eggs and 81 candled and 1 quit..you do the math.
I will try to get more pictures tomorrow weather permitting..my chickens are all the same color..TN Mud brown.Some can be seen on my EE auction.You will get Green brown and white eggs
PLEASE don't bid and cancel the auction.I can fill several of these if you want them.It takes about 3 days normally collecting for one shipment.I'm only offering this for the next few weeks until my husband gets caught up building me a new chicken barn and runs(he's super)

When you have some RIR s please e--mail me and I will get a few from you. These are not too common around here.
smile.png

My RIR roo is with some RIR hens Barred Rocks and RIW(sc) for some pure RIR and sex links.Right now I'm Roo short so have some growing up so I can have a pure RIR pen as well-plenty of hens just no roo? Usually it's the other way around
roll.png

Soooo tempting! Oh, I will wait! Go give those freeloaders the stink-eye, will ya?

It's pretty much the list in the first post.I collected 36 eggs today alone so far so it doesn't take very long to fill up a bator.All of the chickens we have here are real good layers or we let them move out.No bantams are in the mix.Some will be pure by accident all the greens will be pure EE being no other roos in the pen.Some will be RIR and sex links from that pen and some may even be pure Delaware now they are together.
If Spring ever starts and we get the next chicken barn built there will be more and more purebred pens offered but they are all still living together for the most part trying to stay warm! I'll still offer the big packs but the prices will change.
LareePQG has first dibbs on my Mille Fleur Leghorns when they start laying
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
That's a good deal folks! Shipping alone will take up most of the price. If I wanted a mixture of chickens,I'd jump on it!

Back
Top Bottom