Fill Your Bator Special 24+ Hens Choice

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Azriel, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Azriel

Azriel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    This will most likley be 30+ eggs, I will send everything layed in 1 day. Eggs could be pure or mixed, this is from my layer flock. ** Buy It Now ** PM To Buy** SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE.** This ad will close Fri.
    The Roo's in this flock include: Black Eng Orp, Lav.Orp, Black Ameraucana, Wheaten Maran, EE.
    The hens are: Black, Blue, Lav, Buff Orp, Wheaten and Cuckoo Maran, SL and BLR Wyandotte, Welsummer, and 3 white egg layers, 2 Blue Andalusian and 1 Golden Lakenvelder If you do not want the white eggs I would not have to send them.
    I have been hatching these eggs and have been having excellent hatches. I have gotten some very pretty Lav. chicks with feathered legs, some that look like Welsummer with feathered legs and should be very dark egg layers.Some that look like SLW but with Lav not black,and several with the Ameraucana fluffy cheeks.
    Odds of pure Orps are good, you could also get pure Marans, and very pretty EE's.
    I will get some photos up tomorrow.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  2. Grumpypantsmomma

Grumpypantsmomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Clatskanie, OR
    Does this price include Shipping?

3. chickens? not yet

chickens? not yet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Kingman, AZ.
    This will most likley be 30+ eggs, I will send everything layed in 1 day. Eggs could be pure or mixed, this is from my layer flock. ** Buy It Now ** PM To Buy** SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE.** This ad will close Fri.

4. Azriel

Azriel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    Sorry, I have had a hard time getting on line that last couple of days, my internet service is [​IMG]. I have been trying to get some photos up, but the site seems to be fighting with me, or my conection is. I have a bunch of these chicks now, there are several blue and Lav EE's.
    Fill your bator for the Easter hatch along.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by